Monday, March 18, 2013
Here we have a brief history of delta wave stimulation. Following that, you’ll get visual explanations of the key statistical findings from important research in the field- including studies on headache relief, reduced anxiety, and improved sleep.
Friday, December 21, 2012
Friday, March 2, 2012
Thursday, December 22, 2011
The team that developed Neuro-Programmer 3 software has released a new video designed to quickly introduce you to both the foundations of brainwave entrainment, and how to get started to use this software.
This is just the beginning, more videos are coming soon. This video is a great place to start learning!
To download the software follow this link
Saturday, December 10, 2011
- Okay now, sit or lie down...be comfortable. Loosen your clothes if they're tugging at you. You don't want a wedgy to distract you.
- Put on a good pair of HEADPHONES. They are not necessary when using Isochronic Tones but they do ENHANCE the effect by blocking out any distractions....like a plane flying over, or the kids watching t.v. in the other room.
- SHUT your eyes. This will immediately signal your brain to go into the alpha state and you will start to feel calm.
- Relax your muscles. They will probably twitch here and there until they calm down.
- Your nose, ears, or toe may itch. Anything that can itch, may itch. Ignore it and it will go away.
- Your saliva production may speed up and you'll swallow more...or you'll drool...whatever is your norm.
- You may experience hot flashes, even if you're a guy.
- Your eyes may dart back and forth like you are dreaming in REM.
- You may notice your body feels heavy, just before you realize it is vibrating or non-existent. You are detaching, standing in the doorway between your conscious and subconscious self.
- You are floating.
- A flood of light or flashes of light fill your inner perspective.
- Strange sounds like buzzing, droning, thunder, or the flapping of wings may draw your attention. You may even hear a voice.
- Strong visual impressions with vivid colours and patterns may manifest--the presence of long deceased loved ones in strange landscapes could appear.
- An intense state of euphoria and contentment rolls over you. You feel charged and tingly. Time passes in an instant.
- Or, if you're sleep deprived, you may fall asleep at this point--but no worries, you'll still receive benefit from the entrainment. It takes practice and focused intention to stay awake.
And when it's all over you'll feel....
- Good. Your brain has signaled your body to release serotonin, a"feel good" hormone.
- Revitalized. Your body will be charged with a NEW energy.
- High. You will experience a natural high from the release of endorphins.
- Refreshed. You will feel like someone clicked your "refresh" button and you new again.
- Clearheaded. Things won't be so fuzzy now, or they won't be such a problem. You can process information from a different perspective now...and it will bring relief.
- Just Plain Happier. With new energy flowing through you, and all of your natural opiates coursing through your veins, how could you not feel happier.
Well, looking for passing one of my certification exams I found this piece of software: HighIQ Pro. This is a new brain training program for Windows that provides you with great selection of brain training tools at an affordable price.
The documentation says that training with this brain training exercise for 19 days, during 20 minutes per day, has resulted in:
- 60% increase in short term/working memory
- 40-50% increase in IQ on a time-limited valid IQ test
HighIQPro utilizes the only brain training exercise scientifically demonstrated to improve:
- short term & working memory
- problem solving IQ - known scientifically as "fluid intelligence" or "Gf".
- executive functioning – task focus, task management & self-control / will power
The concept of fluid intelligence is the reasoning, learning, and problem solving ability in new situations. This is the core component of IQ.
Fluid intelligence (Gf) refers to the ability to reason and to solve new problems independently of previously acquired knowledge. …it allows us to adapt our thinking to a new cognitive problem or situation. Gf is critical for a wide variety of cognitive tasks, and it is considered one of the most important factors in learning.
Dr Susan Jaeggi, cognitive neuroscientist
You can use HighIQPro as a brain trainer in the following situations:
- Problem solving and analytic intelligence
- Performance on IQ and aptitude tests – including job tests, university entrance exams & professional exams
The gains from the core working memory training module strongly transfer to:
- General IQ gains: the ability to reason, problem solve and make intelligent decisions.
- Short term memory gains: the ability to hold in mind & manage more information.
- Brain fitness: your overall level of mental health, power and efficiency.
- Goal focus: the ability to attend to, and keep on track with your goals, and not be distracted.
- Self control: the will power to overcome impulses, distractions and temptations.
Most users also report:
- greater clarity
- quicker thought processes
- gains in insight
You can read the details of the product and buy it for an affordable price in the HighIQPro website.